Kissa- 4- Keen Eye (Concentration)
My dear friends , hello , so the finally I m here, one week looks like 1 yr. There is rainy season in Mumbai & i remember 26Th July,2003,a flood in Mumbai, I will tell about flood in detail kissa later. Lets start some another kissa...........
- Again i was new in field & no one knew me in unit. we were shooting a story based on beauty & the beast. In story - Beast(Nirmal Pandey) was so involved with Beauty(heroine's name i have forgotten) that everybody was doing Kanafussi on set about their relationship & boldness in scene,But i was busy watching shots keenly & trying to under stand my job's responsibilities.
- In one particular scene, a situation occurs,where beauty puts out medallion from the neck of beast & he transforms into handsome prince.Everybody was busy doing their duties & enjoying bold scene(as look from their face).
- Suddenly I realize- their should be no medallion in Nirmal Pandey's neck as in this particular shot he has become prince according to story,I as a new comer little scared went to Nissar Pervej ( Director) & told him about mistake & he shouted at me in reply,why u didn't tell before the shoot,Associate (Ravi Bhushan) took my side & told to Nissar ji,"Nissar! why r u shouting on the poor guy,he saved from re shoot.Suddenly I became the Unit Member as before that nobody was considering me the same.
- Later i realised,only & only my keen eye(concentration) had saved shoot as well as money of Sagar's.So man always concentrate on ur work & enjoy the fruit.Bye & take care & ready to read my blog on next Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment