Friday, July 31, 2009

Kissa-e-Film Industry(Hinglish) No. 3

Kissa-3 (Infatuation)
  • My dear friends, hello, one week has passed & I m here to share a new kissa with all of u, I think no need to be formal now as u r familiar,lets start straight forward.


  • Again a kissa from serial hello dollie,first time i was closely working on Huge Sets made of wood,clothes & plaster of paris,huge swords,huge singhasan(where king sits),variety of costumes(as it was fiction & costume drama),lots of caricature getup's,Chroma shoot (where in front of one colour cloth actor enacts & try to put audience in imagination world)Beside all this there was dollie(Karishma , not kapur),a beautiful Punjabi gal with curlie hair,gorgeous round face & with sweet smile,belongs to Chandigarh & playing lead actress (Dollie) in serial hello dollie.

  • For few days I was in dreamland & always try to be near to such a beautiful actress like some fan,I have asked all my colleague assistant directors that I only I will give script to dollie,read scene,tell her costume etc.. Dollie also understanding my feelings & always call me for script reading & discussions.

  • Associate director Ravi bhushan watching this whole drama keenly,one day he call me & told that she is very clever & smart(which everyone should have to work in film industry) & I remember exactly the words he used that "Abe kahan chipka rehta hai,tere jaise chattison ko bech sakti hai vo"Be professional & concentrate on work.

  • His advise became truth ,when an incident happen to me ,Dollie's b'day came,i was feeling that i m very close to her,all assistants r also asking to me that "tujhe to jarur invite karegi"I was also feeling the same but she invites only director,producer & her close friends.This incident broke my illusion.

  • Later I realised that this is the part of the business & i should also be professional,that is my duty to pay attention towards each & every character belong to script & latterly I did the same & that ended my infatuation.love u all.Thanks for reading the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment