Kissa-2 (Ego)

- My dear friends,Hello, there r lots of kissas during working in film & t.v industry,One of them I rembember, again is when I recently joined in Sagar Arts,working in serial(princess dollie aur uska magic bag) children's favourite serial,My work as a new a.d(assistant director) was to give script to actors & call them on set.
- Director Nissar Pervej ask me to go & send Newly Joined Character Actress(not mentioning name here) I went in makeup room, she was sleeping there,I knocked the door & tell her to come at set.
- Actress reaches at set & created hungama(show tantrum),she shouted at set,"nobody knocks at door,everybody came in mkp. room & call me."She complain to director, some of ur A.D came & shout without knocking that director is calling,there r no manners to behave with actors. My director ask her," who was the a.d,but she was not ready to tell name.I came forward & tell the director that it was me but i behaved properly. Director ask me to say sorry,it was not my fault but i said ,sorry(on director's words).chapter was closed & shoot start, director was happy from me that i obeyed him & it mature our relations.
- Later I think over the incident & realised that when i was distrebuting script in mkp. room, I was paying attention towards Dollie(lead actress Karishma) & discussing scene with her & not giving attention towards that newly came character artist, it hurts her ego & later she create the scene.One thing we should burn in our life -Ego

i see u are a film director..i used to watch Hindi & Tamil film when i was young, but nowadays a lot of Bolly films contain certain scenes like kisses, sex, etc.that make me think twice to watch the films..ayway,good luck with your films!
ReplyDelete